Monday

The Curriculum has detailed step by step activities that can be taught in a group setting at a school program or at home with a parent. Each skill has 3-4 group activities, full with a descriptive rationale behind teaching the skill , a materials list, follow-up activities, parent letters, key language information sheets, certificates for children, and adorable child friendly posters pertaining to the curriculum.
"This curriculum was not only effective with the children in my classroom, but with my family as well. Our conversations at home have become very effective. The ideas are so simple and children grasp it quickly and can use it. So simple, yet so powerful!" -a particpating teacher

And most importantly, IT IS FUN!!!!
***This curriculum can be purchased in black and white or color!!***

Please contact me by email @ torreylino@hotmail.com if you would like more information!

Thank You,

Torrey Lino
Creator of Planting Seeds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really, really like it.. Very neat concept on anger. Was reflecting on how as a teacher, I never had even thought of addressing anger as a lesson/topic...though as a teacher I spent plenty of time addressing the behaviors that resulted from the anger. Good work, Lady! I can see this as being very beneficial.

Anonymous said...

I am so impressed with your hard work! I wish more of society along with educators would see the importance of social skills among children. I, being a teacher, know how important it is for a child to grow socially as well as academically. Many of my kindergarten students do well academically but continue to struggle socially on a daily basis. More preschool programs need to realize the importance of your ideas and implament them in their programs!! You are amazing and I am so very proud of you! Keep up the great work! We need more people like you in the lives of children!
Sara